Get the FACTS on FATHERHOOD:
- Why Dads Matter and Developing a Healthy Parenting Style
- Working as a team
- Improving Family Communication and Closeness
- Steering Your Children Through Stressful Stages
- Disciplining Kids Without Losing It… or Them!
- Balancing Work/Life/Family and Implementing Change
For: All dads including new dads, step-dads and grand-dads.
When: Every Wednesday: 8 October - 26 November 2014
Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Venue: 6B Henry Street, Pakenham
Cost: Gold coin donation
Includes a comprehensive ‘parenting tune-up’ manual.
Contact: Sidney Ashby 03 5945 3900 or Jonathon Gonsalvez 03 9704 8377