With keynote speakers from around the world, the conference will cover topics such as; cultural responsiveness and awareness; early intervention; measuring change in the context of challenge and workforce development. It will highlight best practice and empower you to work more effectively with clients presenting with complex needs.
When: 25-26 MAY 2016
Where: RYDGES MELBOURNE
183 Exhibition Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
The conference will provide a unique forum which will advance thinking and innovative practice in the four key sub-theme areas:
Cultural responsiveness and awareness
- How agencies manage clients' needs in a culturally sensitive way.
- How agencies manage with less specialist services being available.
- How the development of practical skills and tools can help with early intervention.
- Programs that demonstrate vision and innovation which make a real difference and give hope to vulnerable families.
Measuring change in the context of challenge
- Dealing with complex families and demonstration of positive outcomes.
- Trauma informed practice in the context of working with clients.
- Innovation in practice and managing demand.
- Examples of latest research and theoretical frameworks with positive outcomes for clients.
- How multidisciplinary teams function effectively to improve outcomes.
- Examples of how working collaboratively has improved outcomes for clients.
- Programs with frameworks which are transferable to different contexts.
For more information, click here
KEEP UP TO DATE
Stay updated on the latest information regarding the Conference by signing up to our regular conference email updates. To receive this information, email your name and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.